Hello ! you're strumble upon Vibrance . Please mind your manners . Thanks
Vibrance ♥
Vibrance
everything , Wonderful
Wednesday 23 November 2011 | 0 narnians


suddenly ,
SMK Perempuan Sri Mutiara ----> outrun my mind like a bullet :)
damn miss it . then , i'm looking for pict of my classmates last year.. okay , get it ! i don't remember that day , but i remember the moment . all pretty , when i'm look at one by one .. god ! they remind me for every moment , haha . they had all made me smile , angry , laughing , crying and i've did it too . haha . am i ? whatever , they just like a wonderful isle that i've stop a while for a deep breath of some peaceful air . but now , i have to keep traveling . and i have to grab new air

truly - they damn awesome and pretty good for me . i consider them like my family at all :)


                                                                                                 
| NEWER POST